News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Oh good grief......  

Sorry Bob, couldn't resist :!:   :twisted:

I'll buy you a pint down at the Golden Swan to make up for it :occasion14
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

akendall1966

my current project is scheduled to finish July - later in the month is better for me. But will do my best to make it whatever the date.
----AK-----

rf9rider

I`m awaiting permission for this.
If we`re not going to the USA then count me in.  :)

blacktiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"I'm looking for a ride out route with a suitable ford crossing in the area... :lol:

Try Winterbourne Dauntsy followed by Winterbourne Earls. Nothing too tricky just quite deep all summer. Should fill up John's boots nicely. :twisted:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

tappets

Any july weekend is ok with me, as this year my wife has us going to Scotland in june. So add me to the list. :)

NeilD

only thing I've got planned for July is weekend of 9/10th. only other weekend I cant do is 16/17  so I've voted 23/24  :)

blacktiger

OK I've voted for the 23/24th because, at the moment they're rest days off work. If the roster changes, or another date is chosen, I'll book it off
anyway.
Only fly in the ointment for me on that weekend is that I'm late shift that week so, probably, won't be able to get there Friday night.
Anyway keep voting.

And.....by the way Bixxer (John) Bob, there is another weekend in July that you've missed off the poll. i.e. 2nd & 3rd. :roll: ?????????????????????????
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Jacqueslemac

I'm only a possible, so I'll go with the flow.

CoolHandLuke

How soon until we have a decision?

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "blacktiger"And.....by the way Bixxer (John) Bob, there is another weekend in July that you've missed off the poll. i.e. 2nd & 3rd. :roll: ?????????????????????????

Yup, can't argue with you there.... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"How soon until we have a decision?

I guess the decision will be made, shortly after the 28th of this month CoolHandLuke. (Correct me if i'm wrong Bixxer bob) :!:

Although it's looking favourite for the W/E of the 23rd - 24th at the minute :!:

Can't wait to sample a pint of 'Wadsworth Horizon' expertly scouted out by nickaine   :!:  :lol:

Roll on the summer :!:  :D
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

NKL

OK I've voted 23-24 because my Croatia trip will probably be end of June/begining July so later in the month helps me
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Nick Calne

Don't know if a decision has been made yet.  But I forgot one major event that might be interesting if we meet on the right date. (23/7)

It's this....

http://calnebikes.freehostia.com/ Crappy website, but it's normally an interesting day. I did a topic thingy on it last year...

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,8212

There are normally stalls, autojumble stuff, a band or two, a trials bike exhibition and millions of bikes.

Calne is 15 miles from the Swan Inn.  One thing to bear i mind is that the traffic police will be out in force mind!  How many traffic police? Well, normally all of them, ever!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Well, the poll says 23/24 so I guess we have a result.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Damn, oh well that's the second one I'll have to miss, going out to France that saturday for the World Meeting of 2cv friends. Yaeh i know sad isn't it  :roll:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting