News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

No longer looking for LED indicators for 955 Girly

Started by Tigertriple, March 20, 2011, 04:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

I think many of these LED resellers just 'buy something' and shove it out ther.

If you look at my parts list on another thread LED LIGHTS....
then go to SUPERBRIGHTLEDS.com  and read read the specs and look at their drawings for each light it will give some great insight as to how each bulb is made.

For instance: They give you measurements to compare mini-bulb sizes; They offer different 'beam angles', and of course several colors.

The flasher unit they show on the site   ironically had the exact same 'pin' numbers as my OEM... ( That kind of stuff NEVER happens ). Each pin had the correct distribution.

So ... if nothing else.... you'll learn quite a bit from the site. I actually stopped in their business when I worked in St Louis a week ago.... very nice folks.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Tigger_rider

Hi All... I fitted some LED strip lights from a car parts shop to the hand guards on Tigger. The stock turn indicators were moved below my driving light mounts and I thought they might be too low for the cagers to see. The LED strips were just wired into the light wires with no hassle. The strips are about 7 inches long and have 40 amber LEDS in them. They were sticky tape backed for easy mounting. There are some pics of them under HID light mounts back about 30 pages in the archives.   OLY  

http://www.radiantz.com/cart/index1.html?c5.html&1