News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

freezin, cold, warm, hot, cold, wet, freezin, hot

Started by rybes, May 03, 2011, 06:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

had to ride to the other side of Denmark today to go see someone. well, woke up at 6am to find everywhere covered in a heavy frost. so i had to dress warm when i walked the dog to the lake. by the time i got there, bout 45 mins it was bout 18 degrees and i was boilin. got back home and got ready to go out on the bike to the other side of Denmark. time we was goin out the door bout 11 it had clouded over. had a big dark grey cloud followin us all the way there and the tempreture was droppin fast. by the time we reached our destination, it had started rainin a freezin cold rain with a very cold strong wind.
left there an hour later and it was pourin down an alomst freezin rain. wernt past ne of those temp things and it said 4 degrees that went on for 40 mins or so. stopped for sausage and chips to warm up n dry off a bit, then went back out into light rain with loadsa road spray and freezin winds. loss of feelin in fingers and toes. by the time we got back, the sun was shinin and its quite warm again. all that happened in 4 or so hours and you thought english weather was fickle  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Mustang

sounds kinda like New England USA to me  :ImaPoser

ArcticTiger

Seems to be the same as up here in northern Norway, except for "hot" :thumbsup
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

greatbuffalo

I think its the same all over. I'm on the Northern Plains of the US and the same weather patterns are haunting us.
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

rf9rider

Should have stayed in the UK mate, hottest April since records began.  :lol:

rybes

weather over there has been great mid to high 20s. been lovely. that was luckily just one day. yesterday was another scorcher. just a shame i spent it on a plane to england  :cry:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)