News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Ride-In 2006 & 2007

Started by TigerTrax, August 28, 2006, 04:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

There are 2 events left this year and we already have 2 booked for 2007.

2006 Remaining Events:

Durango, CO Sept 14-16 2006

Show up..... you'll find us at the Durango Days Inn North of town; Camping across the road.

Jasper, AR Oct 12-14 2006

This is the 'Home of the Ride-In' ..... a great place with people who treat you like gold!

We stay at the HUB and camp at Shady Oak Campground......

Come see what the fuss is all about!

2007:

Here are 2 locations being planned now: PA and ID

We'll firm it up soon ...

possibly 2 more events!

Those who have not joined us.... you are missing a fun event. EVERY single person who has attended said it is the most enjoyable event they have attended. Laid back, good riding, great folks.

Hope you'll make the trip!

TigerTrax mailto:TigerRide-In@cox.net">TigerRide-In@cox.net
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

TigerTrax

Just a note...

Things look better than expected for the Durango Ride-In event.

Weather this week is low 80's during the day; Mid-High 40's at night.

Good news: Moisture. Thunderstorms have been keeping the FIRE HAZARD

level to LOW.  That means campfires in campgrounds...  

Forest road activity should be safe as well.

I'll have infor on trails and restrictions, permits, etc.

Looking forward to some HIGH ENERGY in Gorgeous SW Colorado....

Jerry

BykBoy

I can't wait to come out to the highlands... Got my knobies and everythig...
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

JRO

I doubt I can make Durango, but I might ride over to Jasper in Oct..

I dunno about it, though... I've never been to one of these rallys.  Will there be strippers?  Free beer?  A turkey shoot?
JRO

2006 Tiger

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "JRO"...I've never been to one of these rallys.  Will there be strippers?  Free beer?  A turkey shoot?

I've not been to a rally either. I am going to be be in Durango, though.  I can't think of a better place to go to my first bike rally.  

As for the Strippers? Well, your choices are the indigenous Ute women or the unshaven coeds from Ft. Lewis College.  Whew!  No thanks, but I will offer you up a cold Extra Stout staight out of Ireland for no charge.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

mhutch

I think that I will try to make to the AK event.  Will be getting back from 2 weeks in NM and AZ and UT and CO on the 18th of sept and that should give me just enough time to recuperate.  Anyone in the Houston / South Tx area want to plan to ride up?

Ken_T_frm_CA

you wrote:"Durango, CO Sept 14-16 2006

Show up..... you'll find us at the Durango Days Inn North of town;"

Would that be the Days Inn motel in Durango off Route 203 at 85$USD/night?  Is there any iteinerary for this event?  Does it consist of off-road berserkness?  Or is it entirely on-road?
Ken T. from Ca.

\"I don\'t approve of political jokes..I\'ve seen too many of them get elected.\"

95\' Trident, 02\' Bonneville, 06\' Tiger

http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542

TigerTrax

We had 3-4 months of reservation at a special rate.

Ask for Barb to verify the rate.