News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

DAKAR IS NOW!!!!!!!

Started by aeronca, December 26, 2010, 12:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

looks like the car's have arived. we just sent off Jonah Street a week or so ago, hope he does well this year. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

First Eurosport TV coverage Sat evening at 7.30pm local. 8)  8)  8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

looks like Cyril is kickin ass.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

NeilD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK5-6WO_ ... re=channel

few vids on youtube..  :)  interesting to see the 'new' Mini taking part

not sure what bike this is behind all that water!

NKL

450cc max, not interested
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

JetdocX

Quote from: "NKL"450cc max, not interested

Wow!  Folks this is our first displacement snob.  WTF?  These 450cc bikes probably make more power than your 885/955/1050.   :roll:

Anyways, can anyone tell me why Robby Gordon is in a 2WD POS Hummer?  Seems like a really stupid move to me.  All the power in the world isn't going to help you out of that mud puddle, dude. :roll:
From parts unknown.

Bixxer Bob

I'm a big Robbie fan, he works so hard at what he does.  He drives all day then works half the night with the team on the car, unlike many of the top prima donnas.  And that Hummer is a real Tonka toy - makes the other cars look effeminate.  Ok, so they can thrash his ass, but the Hummer sure is fun to watch :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NKL

No nothing like, and what they do produce isn't for very long.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Bixxer Bob

The Argentinian on the KTM 150 (yes, 150cc!!!) is doing ok.  He says his lighter bike can pick it's way through places where the big guys can't go.  Good on him!! :)

NeilD

aeronca

man that was a wicked crash from Coma. :shock:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

fano

Jonah won  stage 9.  :hello2  :hello2  :hello2

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!