News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What y`all doing?

Started by rf9rider, January 22, 2012, 02:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Forum seems to be very quiet at the moment, i`m busy with my rebuild, so what you all doing?
Best time of year for tinkering  :lol:

matts23

28 degrees F in Kansas today, so I installed a set of 1050 heated grips on my 955 tonight.  Gotta love getting stuff for less than half price on eBay.  Can't wait to get out tomorrow morning and see how I like them.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

Bixxer Bob

just getting the Girly out for a jaunt up to Wells on Sea for a bacon sarnie

It's only 4 deg and windy but IT'S NOT RAINING!  8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Also, got some bullet bright LEDs to fit before Christmas but buggered if I can find them :BangHead
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

cosmo

Bought a replacement car. Not to replace my Tiger, but to replace my Cadillac (RIP).

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Sin_Tiger

Waiting to go out for the traditional Chinese New Year family reunion dinner. Was hoping to take the Thruxton but it's pissing down and the standard tyres are cr@p in the wet.

Waiting for parts for the Steamer.

Gong Xi Fat Choi everybody  :party
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

John Stenhouse

Planning a trip to Essen for the classic car show in March
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Planning a trip to Essen for the classic car show in March

Details? :D

Ride out didn't get far, youg lad with us on a 500 Kwak broke down 10 miles in so I had to RTU for the trailer and recover him home.   :cry:

Chris Canning

In there somewhere is a tiger :oops: ,back end off shock out.

Timbox2

Getting a bit low on tyres there Chris :shock:

Oh, and Today I have mostly been cleaning a rather dirty German Bird, though I did take her up the Oasis  :shock:

Thats the Cafe at Abergavenny you smutty minded people. :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

There's lovely for you   :lol:

Hereafter known as Tim of the Désert  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Timbox2"Getting a bit low on tyres there Chris :shock:

Oh, and Today I have mostly been cleaning a rather dirty German Bird, though I did take her up the Oasis  :shock:

As you full well know young man!! the trick is buy stuff when it's cheap not when you need e'm  :D ,bit like the man with your shock  :lol:

Gonna go with Road Smarts this year  :shock: ,it'll have dived into the corner before I've even though about it,might not be the Smartest(no pun intended!!) thing I've ever done,but there's only one way to find out,I might then have a pair of Road 03's for you!!.

Forgot!!,revalve on the Ohlins,new chain guide rubbers,chain/sprockets on the bike.

Timbox2

Quote from: "Chris Canning"
Quote from: "Timbox2"Getting a bit low on tyres there Chris :shock:

As you full well know young man!! the trick is buy stuff when it's cheap not when you need e'm  :D ,bit like the man with your shock  :lol:

Gonna go with Road Smarts this year  :shock: ,it'll have dived into the corner before I've even though about it,might not be the Smartest(no pun intended!!) thing I've ever done,but there's only one way to find out,I might then have a pair of Road 03's for you!!.

Forgot!!,revalve on the Ohlins,new chain guide rubbers,chain/sprockets on the bike.

Ahh yes, PR3's, that was going to be my next tryout, the BT023's are starting to look past their best already. :(
2016 Tiger Sport

flaco

Rode over to visit my ex-wife and do a few jobs in the garden to ease my conscience. Took the long way round and stretched a fifteen-mile journey into a sixty-mile one. Weather warm, very windy, but dry. Tigger due 36,000 mile service soon.
kernow bys vyken