News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK MEET, Norfolk 19-21 JUL 2013

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 19, 2013, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

PM away Pete thanks.  I'll hold off another day or so before I ring them.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: PeteH on July 08, 2013, 08:00:09 PM

Mat, will contact you early next week with regards to riding down.

No probs Pete, I'll pm you my Mobile No.   :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

PeteH

Ok ..Got the PM Mat :thumbsup also PM`d a few (twice) still nothing showing in my out box...is that right??
edit - Recieved a reply to PM so alls ok
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

I've emailed the Angel this morning and brought them up to date, I'm just waiting for a reply.  Meanwhile, I had a run out yesterday and found one or two interesting roads.

My plan now is to bring my OS map down on Friday night so we can sit round with a beer and I'll run my ideas past you all.  We can then pick a route for the following day.  I have three fords in mind (one of them even has water in it)  and a couple of miles of dirt / gravel if folks fancy it.  I did the dirt road yesterday, with some trepidation, but if I can get through it without falling off, I reckon we all can.  As long as there's no significant rain between now and the meet.  If there is it'll be a non-starter as it'll turn into a mudlark.

Looking forward to it, just have to see if Rybes is coming as I thought he might be able to steer us down the east coast in the afternoon.  Being the first weekend of the school hols the coast road from Kings Lynn to Cromer will be very busy so my ideas avoid that, but from Cromer on to the east there isn't a distinct, continuous route and no resorts till you get to Yarmouth so should be a lot quieter.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: PeteH on July 09, 2013, 06:00:19 PM
Ok ..Got the PM Mat :thumbsup also PM`d a few (twice) still nothing showing in my out box...is that right??
edit - Recieved a reply to PM so alls ok

Hi Pete, you should see your messages in the sent items once they've gone to the individual  :icon_scratch:

Bob, can you correct me if i'm wrong?  :qgaraduate

BTW, who are we waiting for confirmation from??

Maybe the're a bit busy with all this nice weather??  :XXsunsmile :5moped  :occasion14
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

PeteH

Messages did go through.....those I Pm`d... NeilD, Dutch both cant come. Still waiting on Geoff W and Graham...not holding my breath......

edit...Geoff W is up for it :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

rf9rider

I`m still hoping to make it, but won`t know until the day before

akendall1966

What is the expected leave time Sat? Hope to get over to say hello and join for the morning at least.
----AK-----

Geoff W

That's me booked with tent on Friday and Saturday. Also for food, the landlord would like clarification on the number of people eating there. I told him my best guess was about six. We just need the weather to hold now. I will be riding down on Friday via N Yorks  , Humber Bridge and then into unknown land for me. I shall have a dawdle through Lincolnshire as I hear that the The Authorities are very keen on speed cameras down there.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Bixxer Bob

Right then,  I've told the Angel that there will be six for food Friday at 9pm (us on the first page of this post) and seven at 7.30pm Sat (that's the six plus my Mrs). 

Mark (RF9) if you're eating on Sat evening you'll have to let them know you are in addition to the numbers I've given them. 

AK,  I'm guessing you won't be eating either evening.  If you are, the same applies as for Mark.

I'm going off radar again until Thursday so any last minute adjustments will be on whoever chucks their hat in.

For AK, we can be flexible about what time we set off on Sat,  Norfolk's not that big so around 10am I would think.

akendall1966

BB yes v-unlikely to eat I am afraid, Ill plan for about 9 ish arrival to be in good time.
AK
----AK-----

Bixxer Bob

Just heard back from the Angel, numbers confirmed, but they'll try to help if we have any last-minute additions.

Sin_Tiger

Geoff, if you want company on the way down let me know and I'll come over the A66 instead of trudging down the M6
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Thanks mate, i`ll be there around 9-00am Sat morning if i can make it.