News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New tire time on my 2006 Tiger

Started by Dave in IL, April 22, 2013, 02:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave in IL

Has anyone tried Anakee IIIs or Tourance Nexts on their Girly?

Stitch

I will be replacing my Anakee IIs shortly. My riding habits are mostly on-road  with an occasional dirt forest road. While I could stretch out a few more miles on my IIs now, the cupping is bad enough to where I will replace them sooner than later.

There are many features of the IIIs I like and have been very satisfied with Michelin. While the Metzeler looks like a fine tire, I feel the Michelin will outlast it for the environment I ride in and the Michelin is just a few bucks more than the Metzeler. Prior than these models being released, I thought for sure I would be in the market for a road tire only.
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

Dave in IL

I'm replacing original Tourances that I liked well enough, but I'm leaning toward the Anakee IIIs this time. I need to let them know tomorrow.

brad1098

I prefer the Anakee 2 over the Tourance.

3s look very roadie
02 black-Lorna