News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tailtidy

Started by chappers, February 08, 2014, 08:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chappers

hi all

does anyone know if there is a tail tidy out there for an 2002 tiger 955

chappers

swappy

Hi i think you will find its called a hacksaw and imagination. Sorted mine along with a new rear light, don't look to bad, will try and post some pictures.
Yellow tiger 885i 1999

chappers

cheers swappy that will be good. I just couldn't  find one anywhere and would of thought someone might have made one

swappy

Hope this gives you idea, bike is still work in progress
Yellow tiger 885i 1999

Chris Canning

The only way I can keep my other half from being covered in shit with what comes off the back wheel when it's raining with a stock rear guard is a 55L topbox you'll have some with that  in the wet :icon_frown: but it would look good if it had a decent size rear tyre  :icon_biggrin:

swappy

The bike wont be seeing much rain or a pillion very often. I don't suppose its possible to fit a bigger tyre on the std rim is it Chris?
Changed things a bit since then, see my other post.
Yellow tiger 885i 1999

Chris Canning

Nope but it's very easy to get another rim laced on.