News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Wrath of Mrs NickCalne...

Started by Nick Calne, April 19, 2014, 06:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Not one to be crossed, Mrs Nickcalne, and apparently I have to decrease the volume of goods in the attic, most of which are motorcycle components, or face a slow and painful death.  Not good news for me either way, but potentially good news for you if you have a steamer.

Lots and lots of steamer fairing bits that I have picked up along the way.  All panels need repainting as a minimum, so make me a reasonable offer for what you need and it'll be what we agree, plus what it costs to post and pack.  Or you can and collect if you prefer.

And some side panels and other odds and sods.

Any questions, just ask.

Nick
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

ram33

have you got the little infill panels that that go between the tank and rear side panels (and screw to the airbox)
pref red and esp need the l/h side
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Sin_Tiger

I'll help you out with the blue bits Nick, am I seeing correctly that someone has cut the front panel to make openings :icon_scratch:

I hate to see a man suffering  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Guys.
Nick - The feet are not included I need them to maintain stability and gear changes and I don't have a spare set.
Ram - I know what you mean and will have a look later on.  I should do but dont know for sure.
Sin - Yes a previous owner has for reason unknown made a sort of mesh filled vent.... :icon_rolleyes:

Sin_Tiger

Bizzare  :icon_rolleyes: PM me with what you want and I'll sort you out, cheers.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Ram. No sign of the buggers. If they show I'll bear you in mind. There was a guy on ebay making fibreglass replicas at one time....

Sin. Will do asap.

N

ram33

Quote from: nickcalne on April 22, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
Ram. No sign of the buggers. If they show I'll bear you in mind. There was a guy on ebay making fibreglass replicas at one time....

Sin. Will do asap.

N
Ok m8 thanks for looking
I've got a red bike and only got r/h panel and that's blue
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

rf9rider

Sin. Will do asap.

N

This is the guy on Ebay who was selling the side airbox covers, i got mine from him, good quality parts.

None showing in his shop, but worth sending a message?

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/niks-euro-bits/Triumph-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=20921709&_sid=61367323&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ram33 on April 22, 2014, 11:57:55 PM

Sin. Will do asap.

N
Ok m8 thanks for looking

Ram,

I'll buy your odd blue panel off you if it'll help with the finances.

ram33

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 23, 2014, 03:09:00 PM
Quote from: ram33 on April 22, 2014, 11:57:55 PM

Sin. Will do asap.

N
Ok m8 thanks for looking

Ram,

I'll buy your odd blue panel off you if it'll help with the finances.
If I can't find 2 in correct red ill let you know, otherwise I'll have to respray it
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Sin_Tiger

Which is you're "correct" Red, Pimento (93-96), Chilli (97) or Volcanic (98)?

I've used Nik's Euro Bits before  :thumbsup .

ram33

I'm not sure what red I've got.
Nik said he hadn't got any l/h air box panels in (only rights?)
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Sin_Tiger

Well, if it was registered before 96 you should be quite safe with Pimento. I can't remember which one was the metallic, any ideas Mustang?

ram33

It was actually registered in 99
P.o told me the original buyer didn't want the new fangled
Injection and the only new one dealer could get was from usa.
So it's prob the only 99 with carbs in uk
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque