News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015 general ideas, banter etc....

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 01, 2015, 11:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

I've been in touch with a t-shirt printing company in my home village. They can supply 'quality' shirts with wording of my choice,for £9.50. I think it would be a nice touch during the meet,if we had a group identity?? What do you think?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

I'd be up for that TP as long as they'll do shirts for the "larger person"! (Aka Fat B*#€$¥d!)
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

Make that two fat b*stards (XL) if it works out TP  :icon_lol:p

John Stenhouse

Sign me up for an XL too please, " Tiger triple the Welsh wander"  :icon_lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

nickjtc

Quote from: threepot on May 15, 2015, 09:48:30 PM
I've been in touch with a t-shirt printing company in my home village. They can supply 'quality' shirts with wording of my choice,for £9.50. I think it would be a nice touch during the meet,if we had a group identity?? What do you think?

Obviously I cannot join you, but I would be interested in a T-shirt if someone would be prepared to send it here. I'll PayPal (or whatever) the spons for shirt + postage.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on May 16, 2015, 09:35:17 PM
↑ Thats the bit ↑  that worries me slightly  :icon_eek:
It'll be done in 'the best possible taste'! :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

Quote from: nickjtc on May 16, 2015, 11:31:38 PM
Obviously I cannot join you, but I would be interested in a T-shirt if someone would be prepared to send it here. I'll PayPal (or whatever) the spons for shirt + postage.
I will arrange that :thumbsup. And if I win the lottery before,I'll get you,mustang over lol  :icon_razz:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

GavD

Quote from: threepot on May 15, 2015, 09:48:30 PM

i'll have one TP - large please.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: JayDub on March 06, 2015, 08:19:48 PM
Just wondering... how many of us use a sheepskin on the seat (a numnah)  :ImaPoser
I do  :icon_redface:

Me too!  :icon_redface: Now been transferred to the Xcx. :wheel
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

threepot

I rode the b4405 from Tywyn yesterday. We could include for the meet?? :love10
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

:bad You would be cruel not to  :icon_biggrin: Is that tal-y-Llyn/Llyn Mwyngil?