News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Group Buy In for Happy Trails to fit Stock Tiger Mounts

Started by HappyMan, February 04, 2008, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

Who were you talking to?  I will be there tomorrow giving a suspension tech class.

HT gets VERY busy and things slip their minds.  Not an excuse, but just the reality of it.  They are still very good guys to deal with.

HappyMan

Quote from: "Sasquatch"Who were you talking to?  I will be there tomorrow giving a suspension tech class.

HT gets VERY busy and things slip their minds.  Not an excuse, but just the reality of it.  They are still very good guys to deal with.

I was emailing the owner who was out of town until the 18th.  Thanks!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

HappyMan

Just thought I'd finish this thread.  Happy Trails never got back to me and since there was a lack of interest I decided not to pester him anymore.  It was a great idea I would have paid extra for.  Oh well, looks like it'll be TT's for me when I get to it unless Jesse provides a set for the Tiger again.

oldrider

Quote from: "HappyMan"Just thought I'd finish this thread.  Happy Trails never got back to me and since there was a lack of interest I decided not to pester him anymore.  It was a great idea I would have paid extra for.  Oh well, looks like it'll be TT's for me when I get to it unless Jesse provides a set for the Tiger again.

Hi there Happy Man, yes it was a good idea and I appreciate your thought and effort!

Even from away down here, those side boxes look great and right now our (NZ) dollar is looking good against the "greenback" (USA) dollar!

I am currently sporting a "Thunderbike" tail pipe on my 06 Tiger and boy oh boy, has it turned me into juvenile delinquent, it sounds fabulous and does she "go"!

Unfortunately I burned a hole in my plastic side box, due to gunning her and riding her at max!!!!!

Sensational to ride but I just can't seem to ride her quietly anymore, so it (the pipe) is coming off and being given back to it's owner!

Mrs oldrider says it gives her a headache and has given me an ultimatum, buy the pipe if I want but she will not be riding with me any more!

Message received, loud and clear, so loud that now "I" understand how "her" headache feels!

Thanks again for the group buy initiative.       Cheers John.
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

HappyMan

No problem OldRider.  It's disappointing but "so it goes".  As for the pipe....."Happy wife, happy life!"  Take care.

katoomon

Quote from: "oldrider"Message received, loud and clear, so loud that now "I" understand how "her" headache feels!

:ImaPoser    :ImaPoser    :ImaPoser

Err, I mean... I've heard your pain too.  Apparently there is more than one source.

:roll:
05 Tiger, 04 KTM 625 SXC, 19 Beta 390