News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

datatool support

Started by n4naked, April 22, 2008, 01:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4naked

big mention for datatool's after-care support.

i bought my bike second-hand with a datatool alarm on it, the warranty on the alarm had expired some time ago.

yesterday, i was trying to programme a pin into the system and it was all going pete tong.
i emailed their support and within two hours (at 6.30 pm) a guy had come back to me with a suggestion and attached a manual.

i had already decided that i had spiked the system and had started the de-spiking process (which involves leaving the system to drain for at least six hours) so i thought i'd leave it until this morning to try it.

first thing this morning, i got a call from the guy (stephen bright) to follow-up to see how i had got on.
he talked me through what had happened yesterday and was able to diagnose my fault remotely and gave me a resolution.

so, they helped me out on a one-to-one basis for a fault on a system outwith warranty that i had actually never purchased directly from them.....i'd call that very good service.

n4naked

oops....seem to have opened this thread twice.

could someone please delete this one?

Stretch

Whups.  I deleted the other one already.

John Stenhouse

Nice to hear of good service, well done Datatool!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting