News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

When you need to sleep..........

Started by KuzzinKenny, August 19, 2009, 02:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

could this be the answer ????

http://www.slumit.co.uk/

does look interestin, if yer into campin !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

That looks brilliant, light, compact, really quick to put up single handed and a reasonable price. I have been toying with getting back into 'rough' touring and this might just persuade me. Last time I used a tent for real I had to loosen my woggle first  :roll:

The only thing I can see is that it doesn't have a double skin, which seems to be de-rigeur these days, don't know what diffence that makes from the old canvas ones that I was used to.

Well spotted  :icon_salut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Stretch

2.1 meters long... too short.

TheMule

Quote from: "Stretch"2.1 meters long... too short.

You musta been fed shrooms as a kid  :wink:
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

coachgeo

wonder if it is barely or significantly heavier than the typical modern tent  of the same size
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"That looks brilliant, light, compact, really quick to put up single handed and a reasonable price. I have been toying with getting back into 'rough' touring and this might just persuade me. Last time I used a tent for real I had to loosen my woggle first  :roll:

The only thing I can see is that it doesn't have a double skin, which seems to be de-rigeur these days, don't know what diffence that makes from the old canvas ones that I was used to.

Well spotted  :icon_salut

it must be double skined !!

• Outer: 3000mm PU Polyester • Inner: Breathable Polyester & PU 3000mm

but i no jack sht about tents !!  :?

it`s • Gross Weight: 3.5 Kg

to Stretch, i`d rather fit the Tigger than fit in a tent !!  :lol:

and a great wee vid of how it goes up !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"it must be double skined !!

• Outer: 3000mm PU Polyester • Inner: Breathable Polyester & PU 3000mm

but i no jack sht about tents !!  :?

I missed that, mee too, thanks KK.

I emailed them about sending one to Singapore. Cost of tent 68 quid, cost of carriage 60 quid  :shock: think I'll be waiting till I get back to Maybole  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

SelkBag !!   :ImaPoser

get the larger size and wear it over yer bike gear so you can just sleep under a tree  :lol:

cheerz for that BB !! i needed a good larf !!

KK

Sin_Tiger

The last thing you want to do is put your hands on your hips when wearing a powder blue Selk Bag  :oops: I would not want to sleep under a tree on certain common's in that, especially not if George Micheal was anywhere around  :shock:

You'd have thought they would have been smart enough to make it in Camo or Camping colours  :oops: I forgot they did Camp already  :lol:

KuzzinKenny

I aint got a kloo why im findin all these campin things to post but here we go again...................

http://www.deltagroundanchors.co.uk/home/a5_products

compared to the bendy wire pegs these things look like they might even stop a tent blowin away !!  :shock:

KK

Bixxer Bob

Kenny,  put the bottle down.......

That's one freeky avatar by the way....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Kenny,  put the bottle down.......

That's one freeky avatar by the way....

Hey BB !! I resemble that remark !!  :lol:  its sad but the only bottle i`ve been suppin out of lately is an Irn Bru bottle  :(  but hey, i like Irn Bru !!

KK

Sin_Tiger

Anymore camp stuff we will start to worry about you :shock:

Quick chorus of "In The Brownies"

Another "BRUzer", I have to ration mine out here  :(

Bixxer Bob

I always liked Irn Bru however my favourite softie is Mountain Dew, but it has to be the genuine variety, not one of the poor imitations.  I first discovered it when serving with my American friends in the Volcano Club, Wideawake Airfield,  Ascension Island.