News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

sore butt's!!

Started by barbwire44, March 22, 2010, 01:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooks Short

Quote from: "moose"Thanks Brooks,

I work on the cruise ship Grandeur of the Seas that docks near the Florida Aquarium, Tampa, close to Channel Side Im here until May 3rd, obviously my bike is at home on the other side of the pond and I dont get a lot of time.  

But........  :D

What are the chances you live close to there or passing by there in the near future, I would love to see in real life.

Rob.

PM sent.
One Less Car

EvilBetty

Quote from: "moose"I work on the cruise ship Grandeur of the Seas that docks near the Florida Aquarium, Tampa, close to Channel Side

Time for a R.A.T. cruise?

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

moose

Yahhh, I dont think the captain's gonna go for that  :(

JasonS

Quote from: "moose"Yahhh, I dont think the captain's gonna go for that  :(

But I am Diamond Plus!!!

who is the CD?
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

moose

At the moment it is John Blair, just come back from vacation, been back a week or so, before him it was Clo from Ireland.

Medic09

I had some mods to both seats done by Spencer.  Great communication.   Great job.  Wife and I are happy with the results.  My wife hasn't ridden on the bike for more than local errands; but I recently did a three day trip and found the Spencer-modified seat to be a gem.  I could ride a full tank of gas without stops, and a full day with no regrets.

Caveat:  I'm a relative lightweight at about 150 lbs., so that may influence things.
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

barbwire44

Well I am definately liking my gel seat over the stocker. And I liked the cee bailey, but my mirrors did not, gonna have to get some extenders on those before I use that shield again, but the shield definately takes care of the wind and made a few morning trips more enjoyable. That russel is ...wow!! thats a seat......
2000 Triumph Tiger
KTM 300 XC-W
XR650L  Big Red Pig!

EvilBetty

Can't you just tell me they both suck?   That they burst into flames when they came into contact with oxygen when removed from their boxes?

Geez....   :lol:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD