News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Some folks just can't wait...

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 05, 2010, 11:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sabertooth

I saw that on the news!  The driver made PERFECT sense of it all when she explained she was hit from the rear!!

(Sarcasm intended.)
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

KuzzinKenny

She was tryin to get her car on the plane  :roll:

:ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

JetdocX

Looks like she was trying to fit it all in the overhead bin so she wouldn't have the check it. :lol:
From parts unknown.

Sabertooth

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"She was tryin to get her car on the plane  :roll:

KK

Now that was a HILLARIOUS comment!!  I intend to use it at work tomorrow!  You're a hoot, Kenny!
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

Bixxer Bob

Hey Kenny,  get y' coat......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

its OK BB !! i gave meself one O these............

http://www.tinystreaker.com/?page_id=100

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Nah, I meant get y' coat as in "y've pulled" :ImaPoser

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Nah, I meant get y' coat as in "y've pulled" :ImaPoser

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

puts a hole noo meanin to CAMPIN with BB !!  :ImaPoser

KK

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sabertooth"

KK

Now that was a HILLARIOUS comment!!  I intend to use it at work tomorrow!  You're a hoot, Kenny!

At last !! a Woman that understands my sence of humor !!  :D  :lol:

your man is a very lucky guy !!

KK

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sabertooth"

KK

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Nah, I meant get y' coat as in "y've pulled" :ImaPoser

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

puts a hole noo meanin to CAMPIN with BB !!  :ImaPoser

KK

KENNY!

:BangHead  :BangHead  :BangHead

I said, "Get y' coat (as in you've pulled) after ST said you're a hoot.  

It was an observation, not a proposal  :oops:  :roll:

coachgeo

"hoog... get your coat.... what :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:    Other side of the pond Humor is lost on me.

anywayyyy....  back to the video

Let me guess

It was a Toyota :shock:
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

JetdocX

Quote from: "coachgeo""hoog... get your coat.... what :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:    Other side of the pond Humor is lost on me.

They don't really speak like that.  They are just doing it to jerk our chains. :lol:
From parts unknown.

coachgeo

Here's more on the story.  1. NO ONE KILLED

Driver who crashed into D/FW Airport toll booth says car was rear-ended

01:42 PM CDT on Thursday, June 3, 2010

By TASHA HAYTON / The Dallas Morning News

The driver who's become an Internet sensation for flying – literally – through the north toll plaza at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport told authorities that her car had been rear-ended.
[Yasmine Villasana]
Yasmine Villasana

Airport police, however, said her car showed no sign of a rear-end collision. They arrested 22-year-old Yasmine Villasana on suspicion of driving while drunk.

About 6 a.m. Tuesday, Villasana drove her red 2006 Chevrolet Impala onto the railing of a toll booth at the airport. The car careened through the air and burst into flames . According to a police report, she was treated for an injury to her arm, but declined at first to go to a hospital.

Later, however, while she was being booked, Villasana said she was feeling more pain in her hand and was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where she was treated for a shattered wrist.
Also Online

Download: See the police report

Link: Security video shows car going airborne

Blog: Crime

Get D/FW Airport news

No one else was injured.

The spectacular crash was captured by a security camera. Originally posted on Unfair Park, a blog of the Dallas Observer – and then picked up by countless other websites – the video has drawn viewers worldwide.

According to the police report, Villasana claimed to have had only one vodka cocktail, the night before.

She repeatedly tried to get back into her burning vehicle, despite police efforts to keep her away.

Police said it did not appear that Villasana started braking until she was 123 feet from the booth.

David Magaña, manager of public affairs for the airport, said it was unlikely that Villasana would be asked to pay for the damage to the toll booth.

"We've had people go crashing into these things before," he said. "The cost of infrastructure is, infrastructure gets damaged."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 8e169.html
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "JetdocX"They don't really speak like that.  They are just doing it to jerk our chains. :lol:

Away an biel yer heid  :P
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint