News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruKen

I better bring my arm-bands :oops:

blacktiger

Quote from: "BruKen"I better bring my arm-bands :oops:

That's the shallow one. :twisted:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

John Stenhouse

Thanks for the PM but as you've already guessed I wont be there, I will be in France by then, sorry folks, one of these day it will all fit together and I'll get to a gathering
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

blacktiger

Thanks for the update John. See you next time. Enjoy France.

oldbanker2003

Sorry
Sick as a parrot
Bike in bits female tank connector split!
bollocks
Have a great Weekend Guys

blacktiger

Quote from: "oldbanker2003"Sorry
Sick as a parrot
bollocks

I've got some of them if you can get down to me to pick them up.

oldbanker2003

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "oldbanker2003"Sorry
Sick as a parrot
bollocks

I've got some of them if you can get down to me to pick them up.

Thanks but if ordered a pair from Tom Parker's
I'm doing a service and replacing the front discs as i'd spotted one had a hairline crack!
Its all happening hear with going to work and everything I cannot see me getting down this weekend.

Steve

Bixxer Bob

Guys, finally got on line after 2 weeks of BT trying to put a phone line in and failing (why am I not surprised...  :roll: )

Anyway, due to a combination of the house being in a mess as we try to cure damp, put in central heating and a new kitchen, and on top of that the news this evening that my mother's seriously ill,  I won't be at the meet this year.

I know you were all looking forward to me trying to drown my Tiger so I hope you won't be too disappointed, but there's always next year.  Take care peeps,  BB :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Guys, finally got on line after 2 weeks of BT trying to put a phone line in and failing (why am I not surprised...  :roll: )

Anyway, due to a combination of the house being in a mess as we try to cure damp, put in central heating and a new kitchen, and on top of that the news this evening that my mother's seriously ill,  I won't be at the meet this year.

I know you were all looking forward to me trying to drown my Tiger so I hope you won't be too disappointed, but there's always next year.  Take care peeps,  BB :wink:

You'll be sorely missed Bixxer, but I think I speak for everyone when I say, I hope all turns out well for you with the move / renovations & hope your mother gets well soon!
Like you say, we can do it all again some other time :!:

Maybe a winter meet guys :?:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

aesdj

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"You'll be sorely missed Bixxer, but I think I speak for everyone when I say, I hope all turns out well for you with the move / renovations & hope your mother gets well soon!

+1 to that.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "aesdj"
Quote from: "mat-tiger1"You'll be sorely missed Bixxer, but I think I speak for everyone when I say, I hope all turns out well for you with the move / renovations & hope your mother gets well soon!

+1 to that.

+2 to that !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

BONANZA

Hope everything turns good for you and yours. Sometimes life gets in the way of us enjoying ourselves. Take care and hope to see you another time.
Will
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

blacktiger

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Guys, finally got on line after 2 weeks of BT trying to put a phone line in and failing (why am I not surprised...  :roll: )

You'll be sorely missed Bixxer, but I think I speak for everyone when I say, I hope all turns out well for you with the move / renovations & hope your mother gets well soon!
Like you say, we can do it all again some other time :!:

Maybe a winter meet guys :?:

That's bad news all round John. As you say; there's always next year. I hope everything turns out for the best.

Can you send the money for your round? :wink:  :occasion14

metalguru

So sad to here the bad news it seems to come along like London busses. Hope you and yours are ok and the sun starts shining bright for you.
Will have an extra couple of pints for you! :new_all_coholic
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

BONANZA

Can someone please book some good weather for this w/end,its been pi**ing down here for what seems like weeks :( . I had a quick run down to Whitby & Goathland(Heartbeat set) on the North Yorks Moors today and the rain was biblical at times. At least I got some practice in for the fording adventures :lol: See you all on Friday
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple