News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2016 Tiger MEET - where?? Who???

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 11, 2015, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

I don't  know, I haven't looked at the forum for a couple of weeks and find you all getting very excited.  :icon_smile:
I rode through  Northumberland 3 years ago and loved it.
Last time in Ireland  was in 1978, so it's  about time I went back.
Which ever I would love to come
Graham

Fentible

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on August 18, 2015, 06:46:48 PM
Ooops,  :icon_rolleyes: missed us terrorizing the Haggis last year then Fentible?  :icon_eek:

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13869.0.html

I did love it up there though & Sin did a wonderful job of showing us some of the sights!  :thumbsup

Yes, recent Tiger convert but that does explain why Scotland didn't feature as a discussion point in this post.

But seriously camping? Way to hardcore for me.......... give me a days riding, a nice cheap hostel/bunkhouse/backpackers with cooking facilities and a few snakebites before bed.................. :sleepy1

Geoff W

Demesenefarmcampsite.co.uk is a possibility. Bunkhouse and grass available. Decent pubs in Bellingham, I have not had a look myself yet , but will in a couple of weeks when I have some time off.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

JayDub

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

pxm

Northumberland in 2016 suits me.
Can we have good weather please?   :icon_biggrin:
2004 Tiger 955i, 1972 Norton Commando 750 Fastback
2016 Yamaha Tracer 900

GavD

Quote from: threepot on August 13, 2015, 03:17:54 PM
A GS! :icon_rolleyes:  Divert him to ABR forum,he'll be at home there :icon_wink:

That won't be an issue now, look out for Mr Almo coming to a forum near you soon!!! :wheel :thumbsup

John Stenhouse

Sold the beast then? That was cracking bike, really nice of him to let me have a ride on it.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

GavD

Yep,

2012 Tiger 800 ABS, picks it up saturday. If he keeps it more than 18 months it'll be a record for him.

threepot

You had a word with him then Gav? :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

:thumbsup He went to the local dealer to find out what his R3 was worth and spotted it, no intervention from me at all. I think Wales opened his eyes!! He keeps  :blah :blah about next year already

JayDub

Quote from: GavD on August 23, 2015, 01:46:34 PM
I think Wales opened his eyes!!
Wales does have that effect on people  :bug_eye
...and I'm glad he's seen the light  :bad

Spud

GavD

Saw this in MCN a week or so ago and it bought back great memories of the meet in July, then spotted the little box in the bottom right hand corner about my little rock.

Told you all it was  :pottytrain2 riding over here, and MCN seem to agree.

threepot

The middle pic looks more like the Llanberis Pass? There are a few we didn't have time to ride. Another day?
95 Super111
96 Tiger