News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aesdj

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"Sounds good to me :!:  Hope the Tiger is all better now :?:

:5moped  :D

There was nothing wrong with it, I just carn't help tinkering.

BigDan

blacktiger + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
nickcalne, + 2 Meals
Mat-tiger1 + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
aesdj + 2 meals & booked and paid in full.
NeilD + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
BB + 4 meals & booked and paid in full
rf9rider + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
Metalguru + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
CoolHandLuke + 2 meals
TheclownCrusty,2 meals please & booked with deposit paid.
NKL + 2 meals, booked and paid in full.
BruKen + 1 meal (Sat only).........booked?????? Paid??????
Big Dan + 1 meal(sat)

Not booked yet, they're closed at the moment. Not sure if i'll be coming up early on saturday, or coming after work on friday evening (finish at 6)
Either way, i'd miss the meal so i'll bring my own grub for friday if I do :P

Looking forward to meeting you lads
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

aesdj

Finally managed to do the full route that I'm planning on taking you all on (still got rained on though) but it's only 108miles and took me 3h30mins with no stops.Add lets say 1hour for lunch and a start time of 10am that only takes us up to 2.30pm.With there being nothing of interest to stop and look at I'm going to look at adding another 60miles or so on to it which should take us up to around 4.30pm.I'll try and find somethings of interest to lower the milage.

Quote from: "BigDan"Not sure if i'll be coming up early on saturday, or coming after work on friday evening (finish at 6)

As I've said above we are planning on setting off at 10am so make sure your there for then Dan.

metalguru

Sorry guys I am not sure if I can make it this year as the Tiger has just mashed Fourth gear. If I can get the bits in time I can get it back together and hopefully attend.

:BangHead  :(
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

BigDan

You best 'ad do!! :P And you know why haha :D

Best o' luck mate

BigDan

Just to say, booked and paid for today. £26.50 for the two nights, is that right? £12 a night + booking fee?

aesdj

Quote from: "BigDan"Just to say, booked and paid for today. £26.50 for the two nights, is that right? £12 a night + booking fee?

No, it should be £10 per night + booking fee. If you tell them your with the TigerTriple group you should get it at that price.

aesdj

Quote from: "metalguru"Sorry guys I am not sure if I can make it this year as the Tiger has just mashed Fourth gear. If I can get the bits in time I can get it back together and hopefully attend.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you get it sorted in time.

rf9rider

Bad news about the gearbox mate.

On another note, wheres the nearest petrol station to where we are staying?

BigDan

Quote from: "aesdj"
Quote from: "BigDan"Just to say, booked and paid for today. £26.50 for the two nights, is that right? £12 a night + booking fee?

No, it should be £10 per night + booking fee. If you tell them your with the TigerTriple group you should get it at that price.

Yeah, I told her that... Hmm!! I'll mention it to them at some point, might not be much but thats nearly 2 pints :P

PeteH

I`m coming too :D , not booked as yet, if metalguru cant get the gearbox sorted in time I`ll take his place and reinburse his camping fees, if he gets sorted then I`ll book.
2 x meals here.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

aesdj

Quote from: "rf9rider"On another note, wheres the nearest petrol station to where we are staying?

There's one in Threshfield and Kettlewell and there both on the route at 4.7 + 10.7 miles from Appletreewick.I'll check next time I'm out on their opening times/price but it won't be this weekend unless I can graft some floatation devices on to the Tiger  :lol: .I'd say it's best to fill up once your near Appletree at a major town etc as your guaranteed it being open and cheaper than the above that are in the middle of nowhere.

blacktiger + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
nickcalne, + 2 Meals
Mat-tiger1 + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
aesdj + 2 meals & booked and paid in full.
NeilD + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
BB + 4 meals & booked and paid in full
rf9rider + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
Metalguru + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
CoolHandLuke + 2 meals
TheclownCrusty + 2 meals & booked with deposit paid.
NKL + 2 meals & booked and paid in full.
BruKen + 1 meal (Sat only).........booked?????? Paid??????
Big Dan + 1 meal (Sat only) & booked and paid in full
PeteH + 2 meals.........booked??????

rf9rider

Spud

I'm potentially looking to make this one if theres room. That's if the bloody stator decides it going to work now, as in second new one fault on first etc etc cheers Spud  :wink:

aesdj

Been in touch with Tan Hill Inn about some dinner and they say it's fine but can I ring them when we set off or we could just stop there for a drink and grab lunch elsewere.We can decide that on the Friday.