News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Whats the weather like up there at the moment?

aesdj

Quote from: "rf9rider"Whats the weather like up there at the moment?

What is that a trick question  :shock: .It's pissing it down  :cry: on and off like it has been doing for the last 10 weeks.Didn't mind for the first 6/7 weeks as my bike was off the road whilst I did my oil lines but now I want it to sod off so I can:-

a) Get out on the bike.
b) Go on the route to see what the extra loops I've added in are like.

blacktiger

Been out of touch enjoying a tour of British Columbia. Been seeing the weather reports of floods of Biblical proportions. We're still on are we?
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

metalguru

Yup still going, just hopeing we may get some weather!
Is the campsite still campable?
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

aesdj

Quote from: "metalguru"Is the campsite still campable?

The weather is ment to be ok on Sunday so I'll pop in and make sure but I carn't see why not.

Blacktiger hope you had a great time.As far as I'm aware we're still on.

BigDan

It might be a good idea to get some contact numbers together, if anyone doesn't turn up but went missing along the way, or someone gets lost e.t.c.?

Mine is 07889 198 876
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

BruKen

If the weather is anything next weekend as it is right now, I'll be arriving by boat using the steamer as an anchor. I'll keep my eye out for the old man with a menagerie in his. A fekin Ark should be hard to miss!

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"Been out of touch enjoying a tour of British Columbia. Been seeing the weather reports of floods of Biblical proportions. We're still on are we?

Still on as far as I'm concerned! Looking forward to it   :D

Blacktiger, are you (& anyone else having to travel past 8) ) still planning on popping to mine on the way up north for tea & biccies  :?:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Still on from my point of view, but then we have a proper roof  :D

Off to Fort William tomorrow, see ya'll next w'end :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BONANZA

Hope you all have a great time next week. Shame that I couldn,t make it this year, but I,m off to sunny Bulgaria t,moro morning. Don,t worry about the weather, I,ve had a word and ordered some sunshine for you all.I was in N.I. a couple of weeks ago and if they can race round country lanes in this weather then I,m sure you can cope.
Good luck and enjoy.
PS lots of pics please :wink:
Will.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

PeteH

Anyone travelling up M6 way and fancy meeting up...Poplar Services?

BigDan...best to PM your mobile number and not leave it in public view...theres plenty of nutters out there :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Have a great time guys, hope you get it dry, sunshine might just be a bonus.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"Blacktiger, are you (& anyone else having to travel past 8) ) still planning on popping to mine on the way up north for tea & biccies  :?:

Yes mate. Around 1pm. Get that kettle on. Only two of us so far. Mines a coffee. Milk, no sugar and chocolate chip cookies please. :wink:

blacktiger

Quote from: "PeteH"BigDan...best to PM your mobile number and not leave it in public view...theres plenty of nutters out there :wink:

Too late, I've got it now....... :twisted:

blacktiger

Quote from: "BONANZA"I,m off to sunny Bulgaria t,moro morning.
Will.

Enjoy your trip. Just don't enjoy the ladies at the road side......unless that's why you're going. :twisted: