News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Which Scottoiler?

Started by BigDan, January 17, 2012, 02:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDan

Yeah lol, I was helping a van driver back out the other say and he said "how far have I got" and I replied "about a metre".

He said I must be young cos I said metre not a few feet. I'm just a young 21!
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Bixxer Bob

I've got underpants older than you... :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I've got underpants older than you... :lol:

Enough about your underpants Spongey  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BigDan

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, got it done and working today. Made a lot easier by previous owner!! Not a single bolt stuck, it has a pretty much brand new k&n filter, the t piece was already installed so last owner must have had a scottoiler fitted but took it with him. All cables nicely routed e.t.c...

All done and running now, tank off was not actually bad at all... My first plastic tank - so light!!

Cheers again
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook