News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2014 Meet in Scotland

Started by Sin_Tiger, September 01, 2013, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Spud on April 29, 2014, 08:37:10 AM
Sin have you done a group booking or is it going to be an individual thing ?

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

I've made the booking for the group but with the games on at the same time there will be other options if anybody wants to go bush, it won't be a problem.

I've requested caber sized sausages for John as he sounds like he's going to be really hungry  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Best not Niall, stick to chipolattas, I need my best speed for the run home on sunday. Monday morning first thing I'm on the plane to Avignon from Southampton....................................Remind me not to book things so close together next year please  :augie
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

PeteH

Quote from: John Stenhouse on April 28, 2014, 10:45:54 PM
Your only as young asthe woman you feel!  :icon_rolleyes:

Sin...do we have a total number for who`s turning up ?
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

blacktiger

Quote from: PeteH on April 29, 2014, 12:47:13 PM
Sin...do we have a total number for who`s turning up ?

I did start a list a while ago.............................but everyone so far has ignored it. :icon_scratch:

Quote from: blacktiger on April 23, 2014, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 23, 2014, 03:20:10 PM
Better start putting a list together  :icon_rolleyes:

blacktiger > Richmond House Hotel
phones >  Richmond House Hotel
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

PeteH

For anyone staying in lodge here`s a reply to a question I asked :- 

There is no need to bring any bedding as we provide all the bedding for your stay.

We also do have a Bar & Restaurant that will be opening in the next couple of weeks, therefore you will be able to get food and drink on the premises.

Looks like I`ll be travelling light then  :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: blacktiger on April 23, 2014, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 23, 2014, 03:20:10 PM
Better start putting a list together  :icon_rolleyes:

blacktiger > Richmond House Hotel
phones >  Richmond House Hotel
Mat-tiger1> Corrie Laigth Hotel
Mat-tiger1 (Jnr)> Corrie Laigth Hotel

There you go Sin! :icon_salut:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Spud

I'll be there also so can some add me to the list, I will be camping

Sin_Tiger

So far I think it's 16, I haven't figured out how best to post the Excel sheet.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 30, 2014, 10:13:27 AM
So far I think it's 16, I haven't figured out how best to post the Excel sheet.

:wav 16!!! This could well be our biggest Tiger turn-out yet!  :party :friday :new_all_coholic :rock :wings
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

Screen grab quick and dirty fix.

Feel free to let me know if I've gotten anything wrong.

Spud

someone is twisting my arm to come up on the Thursday I plan on camping at present but I'm happy to share if someone has space  :wave

Spud

looks like I'm up on the Thursday then  :icon_lol:

aesdj

Sin it's me that's sharing with PeterH.

Sin_Tiger

:violent1 talk about joining the dots. So that's just 15 for the moment.

Spud, you can always stop over with XJC or me on the way, I know somone who is good at helping with the effects of twisted arms.

Spud

I have PM'd Fraser about his spare bunk and I'm waiting to hear off the lads as to where we are meeting on the way up on the Thursday  :wheel