News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

choices, choices....

Started by rybes, March 11, 2014, 10:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 28, 2014, 05:41:45 PMGood grief, I didn't know those were still being manufactured.

I was surprised too. And look at the prices! I still have my Craven top box (called a Snowdon now) from my first bike, 40+ years ago. Just put it on the Tiger.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

rybes

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 28, 2014, 05:41:45 PM
Pardon me while I get the Dominator 99 warmed up

does that mean it has a flake in it ?

wish i knew bout those earlier. there made not too far from where i lived in england. i used to have a girlfriend there many moons ago  :icon_wink:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: rybes on March 28, 2014, 06:11:06 PM

does that mean it has a flake in it ?

:ImaPoser Norton before flared jeans  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

does that mean it has a flake in it?

Wow, you are really showing your age with that comment!!  :icon_biggrin: :augie

rybes

Quote from: nickjtc on March 28, 2014, 06:52:22 PM
does that mean it has a flake in it?

Wow, you are really showing your age with that comment!!  :icon_biggrin: :augie

im 42 and proud of it  :thumbsup  :icon_lol:

aaah i see sin, i was thinkin h@nda sorry  :icon_redface:

rybes

ladies, gentleman and real men i.e tiger riders  :nod i think we have a winner

altho instead of the union jack, im goin to have half george cross (top half of course) and half danish flag. ill be gettin the tow ropes painted on im afraid bob. ill never tow anythin with it or get it stuck  :nono funny feelin after this itll be a sunny day bike. still i always got a spare set of bodywork i could matt black  :bad

coachgeo

add some luminescent paint to the light green and at night you will be VERY visible  :bug_eye

hmmm.....  another thought.   See if your guy can draw it up with the dark almost looking like Tiger stripes.  Ending up with a true Camouflage Tiger
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

GavD

Looking forward to seeing it take shape, when ya starting?
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

97tiger885

I am a big fan of the Pelican Case.  Good price, good size, tough, watertight, ...

It has worked very well on the K100RS.

This used to look like this:

rybes

wont be for a while yet gav. next time im back in england im sendin off all me spare bodywork to the bloke whos goin to do it and told him to take his time with it as im not in a rush for it. so itll be a few months before i get it back. i cant wait meself now after seein the pics hes done

rybes

:love10 the k100 never thought id say that about a bmw  :icon_lol:

ssevy

I would go all the way and do the rims and spokes all black. The camo works great on this chassis.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

GavD

Quote from: ssevy on March 31, 2014, 02:34:45 AM
I would go all the way and do the rims and spokes all black. The camo works great on this chassis.

Thats a good point, are you going back to spokes Rybes or sticking with 3 spoke casts?
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S