News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wherever next?

Started by mat-tiger1, July 05, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 06, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
Hi Jason, good to hear from you, hope you're well. If there's an appetite for the more usual get together I don't see why not. I'm sure there'll be plenty of interested parties that can't make Ireland for caius reasons. Perhaps starting a new thread would be worthwhile.

I'd be up for that, dates permitting!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

aesdj

Quote from: blacktiger on January 06, 2018, 09:12:11 PM
Yeah Jason, long time no see.
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 06, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
Hi Jason, good to hear from you, hope you're well.

All good here. I know it's been a while but I've moved house, gained a dog and umpteen other things that have got in the way of me coming but not this year. Didnt even put the bike on the road last year as I had grand plans to do loads of work on the outside of the house then it pretty much rained constant  :BangHead, not happy.Told the wife that this year, come hell or high water I'm coming. May have er in doors or the daughter with me but that's no bigi. Done as suggested and started a thread about who might fancy the usual weekend meet.