News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stretch vs Pickup Truck

Started by Yukon, November 17, 2009, 03:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Quote from: "Advwannabe"Gidday Stretch,

I'd say you've come to a pretty sensible conclusion based on your circumstances.

I just hope you are not quite as sensible as you sound  :wink:

Get well soon, its on my wishlist to the Boss

Thanks, dude.  I'll take all the help I can get.  :mrgreen:

Stretch

Quote from: "Cos"Damn!!!
I can't believe i just caught on to this. Sorry man, i know how much you loved that bike.

How're you holding up?

Heeeeey, baby!  What's happenin'!   8)

I'm doing pretty damned well.  I still have to take it easy, nothing strenuous, and not lift over ten pounds, but I feel good.  I'm essentially just kicking back, visiting folks, and enjoying life.

How you durrin'?

Cos

Quote from: "Stretch"
Quote from: "Cos"Damn!!!
I can't believe i just caught on to this. Sorry man, i know how much you loved that bike.

How're you holding up?

Heeeeey, baby!  What's happenin'!   8)

I'm doing pretty damned well.  I still have to take it easy, nothing strenuous, and not lift over ten pounds, but I feel good.  I'm essentially just kicking back, visiting folks, and enjoying life.

How you durrin'?

Not too shabby. Our pooch was diagnosed with sudden onset cancer which had us scrambling for the last couple of months but we're getting it back together.

Getting ready for a US visit right now. Virginia for a couple of weeks to see in-laws and friends. I'm also putting together a shopping list. Helmet, Mustang pegs, mesh pants, Rox risers and any bits that fell of your Tiger that you might not want...kidding man, i know how much work you put into that bike and how much you loved it. It truly blows monkey dick but at least you're alright...ish.

Stretch

It was good to talk with you a couple months ago.  I do apologize for being in a hurry at the time.  Did you get the hotness straightened out?

Cos

Quote from: "Stretch"It was good to talk with you a couple months ago.  I do apologize for being in a hurry at the time.  Did you get the hotness straightened out?

Nice talkin to you man.
Still observing it. It might be that i should change the coolant plus the fact that the Tiger spends a lot more time in low gears because of its increased city duties. Needle goes about a quarter up when it starts feeling hotter.

I might get the chance to ride a K1200S when i get to the States. That thing should have me in Georgia in about 12 minutes or so, right?

Stretch

Come on down!  I'll meet up with you on four wheels, but I'd be happy to buy you lunch.    :friday