News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Too far out of the way for me. I'll probably head up to Sleaford, Lincoln, Humber bridge and coast road. Better have a look at the link and see where  I'm actually going first  :oops:

Coast road? You better check the campsite location again!  :lol:

Anyhow, i`ve got permission from Mrs RF, just got to check at work.

And which part of the site we booking, looking at the website, there`s 3 to choose from?

I`m drawn to hiring one of the Teepees, saves bringing a load of stuff   8)

And anyone bringing their wives/girlfriends/partners?

NeilD

according to the price list we get a free dog?  wonder if I could request a cat instead..  :D

yes BB's 'coastal route' confused me, unless of course he is going via Scarborough..  :shock:

Dilbert

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"
Quote from: "blacktiger"Dilbert, if you've got your ears on & attending, PM me & we could perhaps collect you en route :shock:  :?:

Not sure yet, timing's currently Ok, but I don't do camping, so I'd need to sort a B&B, or just come up for the day, depends what the plan is  :?:
2011 white Tiger 800 roadie, with a naff tiger decal on the tank so you know it\'s me!

mat-tiger1

Just popped a shout-out for this meet on the ABR forum.  :D

http://adventurebikerider.com/forum/29- ... tml#112031

The more the merrier eh  :?:  :occasion14
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

Is our friend Bonanza onboard with this? Haven't seen a post from him.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

Errrrrr,  .....   I was joking about the motorhome, but the site's only a few minutes from friends of Mrs BB so she's coming too and she doesn't do tents so I'm booked on a premium field plot with leccy for her hairdryer  :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

I've posted a route from the south east on Tigerrides site where it can be downloaded.... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_ ... es/Routes/  

Runs from basically the M25 across to mat-tiger1 in Cannock and up to the campsite from there. If anyone wants to join the convoy you can see where we're going. Just tell us where you'll join in.

rf9rider

Quote from: "blacktiger"I've posted a route from the south east on Tigerrides site where it can be downloaded.... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_ ... es/Routes/  

Runs from basically the M25 across to mat-tiger1 in Cannock and up to the campsite from there. If anyone wants to join the convoy you can see where we're going. Just tell us where you'll join in.

Tell us your Yahoo password and name so we can see it!  :lol:

blacktiger

Quote from: "rf9rider"
Quote from: "blacktiger"I've posted a route from the south east on Tigerrides site where it can be downloaded.... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_ ... es/Routes/  

Tell us your Yahoo password and name so we can see it!  :lol:

Do leave off. Just join the group. It's free you know. :roll:

BONANZA

Quote from: "blacktiger"Is our friend Bonanza onboard with this? Haven't seen a post from him.
Sorry to say that I wont be there this time. :(  I,m off on family hols on 14 July (family in Bulgaria) and the only other w/end I have off work in June/July is taken up going to Ireland for the Mid Antrim 150 road races :D .
Looks like a good choice of venue (well done Jason) with some great roads and scenery. Be sure to visit Buttertubs and Ribblehead.
Hope you all enjoy yourselves and have a pint for me.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

blacktiger

Quote from: "BONANZA"Hope you all enjoy yourselves and have a pint for me.

Leave the money behind the bar will you Will?

Shame you can't come but that's the way things work sometimes. Enjoy your trips.

aesdj

Quote from: "BONANZA"with some great roads and scenery. Be sure to visit Buttertubs and Ribblehead.

Thats the way I was planning to go, two great minds and all that :lol: .Sorry you carn't make it.

Tonto

Excellent choice of campsite and pub, I stayed there a couple of years ago when the couple who run the site had just got married, the pub food and beer is fantastic as is the barn and the location is great, isolated but everything you need is just a short walk away ( the pub ), only thing you need to worry about is the midges if you sit outside in the evening, take a hat.

Sin_Tiger

:cry:  time to retire I think. Really annoyed that I'm going to miss it again, please fix next years dates soon so I can book leave and flights earlier for next year.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

So, has anyone actually booked anything yet?