News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humour

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 04, 2011, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

That's what I thought...... but why royalty would be interested in US politics escapes me, since they kind of relinquished interest circa 1776 and the next few years. :icon_wink: :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on March 30, 2016, 07:16:10 AM
That's what I thought...... but why royalty would be interested in US politics escapes me, since they kind of relinquished interest circa 1776 and the next few years. :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

Not interested, but she'd have to be polite  :cp
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Adventure Bike Rider
HELP NEEDED: This morning at 8:52 the ABR offices were targeted in a bike theft. Police have been notified but we need your help too. So if you recognise this man please let us know, the bike is very dear to us.

Please share so we can find this thief!

https://www.facebook.com/adventurebikerider/videos/1179072912104468/
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.