News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humour

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 04, 2011, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Quote from: zombie2Few funnies for monday..

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  some excellent jokes. Liked this one a lot.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

That's a smile  :shock: scarry  :lol:

I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice claret.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it from!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Beer and claret  :shock: Yuk !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

When I posted this elsewhere it was going off-topic so I thought I'd put it here where it belongs.

Although  this is on You Tube and so meets someone's standards of decency, it's maybe not wife safe'  Its cartoon characters  extoling the merits of the internet and it's uses viewed from the male and female perspective in a song...

:roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fixed!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

VM-BASIC

A police man knocked on my door late at night holding a photograph.

"Do you know this woman?" he asked,

"Yes" I said, thats my wife.

"She looks like she`s been in an accident" he says

"Yes I know" I replied, "But she`s a good cook and doesn`t nag "
If you can`t fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical fault

2001 in Roulette Green

VM-BASIC

My Mother in law was complaining that she didn`t have anything to wear.

"What about that black outfit you have in the back of the wardrobe? " I said,

"All it needs is ironing and the swastika`s taking off"
If you can`t fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical fault

2001 in Roulette Green

Bixxer Bob

Thought I'd wake up this old thread.

Bixxer Bob

And this:  (there's another one on the previous page)

threepot

My brother just sent me this, :hat10
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob

Geoff W

The new Pope Francis decided to take the previous Pope Benedict out for a meal......Naturally he booked a table at Frankie & Bennies.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

It never ceases to amaze me that people can be so unaware of the (painful) consequences of their actions. This clip contains several face / hard object clips and, at 18 minutes, needs a beer/coffee. Just don't spill it on your keyboard/tablet/phone.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujwod-vqyqA&feature=youtube_gdata_player