News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humour

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 04, 2011, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I've been a follower of AXmen on Discovery Channel for a while (I know, I know ,but the are entertaining characters...) so this made me smile:

Then I dug a bit deeper... you've probably seen most of these before, but I thought they worth posting anyway:

First why we do what we do...

Nobody mentions the ford...ok? :evil:

Then some off the wall stuff:

Animals, you gotta love em....

And last but not least:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

The last three are ace
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

NKL

I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

NeilD

and you can make your own here..  :D

http://diy.despair.com/

tiger by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

Bixxer Bob

Nice one Neil, and oh so true..... :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

MtheTiger

the ultimate dog tease is the best one I saw for years...It even was mentioned on the telly here @ the best viewed talkshow DWDD....
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

daveb

My new wig arrived the other day. It's made of arsehole hair. The bloody thing keeps blowing off.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

aeronca

your right :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

daveb

I am sorry these are terrible  :oops:

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a train. He was chuffed to bits.

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin... 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it...
I thought to myself, these buggers have lost the plot!!

I was at a cashpoint yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance. Not being one to disappoint I pushed the old dear over.

A new middle east crisis erupted last night as Dubai Television was refused permission to broadcast 'The Flintstones'.
A spokesman for the channel said....
'A claim was made that people in Dubai would not understand the humour, but we know for a fact that people in Abu Dhabi Do.'

My son's been asking me for a pet spider for his birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!!
Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.

Just heard there was an explosion at a pie factory in Huddersfield.
3.1415927 dead

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.'
I bought her some bathroom scales.

Went around to a friends house today. His wife was sat there with their newborn baby.
She asked if I'd like to wind it.... I thought that was a bit harsh so I gave it a dead leg instead.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I got some new aftershave today that smells like breadcrumbs. The birds love it!

Husband says to wife 'My Olympic condoms have arrived – I think I'll wear gold tonight'.
Wife says, 'Why don't you wear silver and come second for a change'.

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable.
I thought to myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown'.

Mustang

Quote from: "daveb"I am sorry these are terrible  :oops:

PeteH

Quote from: "Mustang"

Probably due to the tractor dealer :lol:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour