News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humour

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 04, 2011, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Oops  :icon_redface:

try this....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013v436

or search for "world's craziest fools, fools news, taser cop

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Sorry, two for two. We'll just have to imagine what goes on :augie
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

It's a BBC video so probably not viewable outside the UK.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

I get BBC on my TV by my cable tv service....................

John Stenhouse

And your cable service pays the BBC, that was from BBC 3 and it isn't usually available outside the UK, your IP address gives you away........there is according to my friends in Hong Kong a way round it, he did expain it to me but it went in one ear and out the other. Sorry
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Obviously someone didn't think it was funny  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Who me? I thought it was hilarious.

rf9rider

Quote from: John Stenhouse on November 10, 2014, 02:55:50 PM
And your cable service pays the BBC, that was from BBC 3 and it isn't usually available outside the UK, your IP address gives you away........there is according to my friends in Hong Kong a way round it, he did expain it to me but it went in one ear and out the other. Sorry

A VPN is what you need, changes the ip address to whatever country you like.

John Stenhouse

rf9rider

Quote from: John Stenhouse on November 13, 2014, 12:44:41 AM
VPN? Whasssat?

A VPN is a Virtual Private Network. The best way to describe it is by comparing it to a normal network. In a normal network, you have two or more computers connected to each other by a physical device like a router.

With a VPN, the computers are connected via the Internet. That's the "virtual" part - there's no physical gear that you control linking the computers but the software running between the computers that are connected make it seem that the computers are connected to each other with a physical cable.

In a VPN, the communications between the two computers via the Internet would be unsecured and susceptible to anyone listening in. So, in a VPN the communications between the computers in encrypted in such a away that only the computers on either end of the virtual connection can understand the communication. That's the "private" part.

So using a VPN can make you`re computer look like it`s being used in another location/country.

nickjtc

Quote from: rf9rider on November 13, 2014, 02:35:37 AM
A VPN is a Virtual Private Network.................... virtual connection can understand the communication. That's the "private" part.

So using a VPN can make you`re computer look like it`s being used in another location/country.

A far, far cry from the two baked bean tins and a length of string that we used to use to communicate between friends in the early '60s.

That's my attempt at 'humour' and getting this thread back on track  :icon_confused:

KuzzinKenny

Been thinkin about gettin a roofbox for me van but after seein this  :bug_eye

i might not bother  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

KK

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Nick Calne

Fixed it Nick

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Monkey in the trunk..... (that's boot to us Anglo-types)

Geoff W

Genius advertising! So much better then F*****G Meerkats.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.