News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humour

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 04, 2011, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Mum, Dad and young son are at the zoo, looking at the elephants. Dad has wandered off so the son points to the elephant and asks his Mum, "What's that thing hanging down under the elephant?"

She replies, "It's his trunk, son." He shakes his head and says, "No, no.... what's that thing hanging down at the other end?"

She replies, "Oh, it's his tail, son." He shakes his head again and says, "NO, not his tail. What is that thing hanging down in front of his tail?"

She realises then what the boy is talking about, but is too embarassed to tell him, so she just shakes her head and says "Oh, it's nothing."

This does not satisfy the boy so he goes over to his Dad and asks the same question, and gets the same two answers. When he finally makes it clear what he is asking the Dad answers, "Oh, that's his penis, son. He is a boy elephant and like all boys he has one."

The boy replies, "Well, why did Mum say it was nothing then?"

Dad replies, "Oh, that's because she has been spoilt."

Sorry.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Only 50 seconds, watch to the end......

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Not a joke, but funny nevertheless, read this today:

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night. To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror. There are teachers, and then there are educators......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

motoOzarks

:pottytrain2      :icon_study:         :nono
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

I couldn't wear this in public, but it made me smile.....

The Midnight Rambler

That is in terrible taste. I laughed out loud.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: The Midnight Rambler on September 18, 2014, 07:06:16 PM
That is in terrible taste. I laughed out loud.

I know, I did think about it before sharing.  The company that prints it does a lot of stuff that's a bit iffy.  They're called "Shotdeadinthehead.com"

Stitch

They have a several "gems". :thumbsup
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

KuzzinKenny

Duct Tape

Contrary to popular opinion it is NOT good for fixing everything.
Jeff walks into a bar and sees his friend Paul slumped over the bar
He walks over and asks Paul what's wrong.
"Well," replies Paul, "You know that beautiful girl at work that I wanted to ask out,
but I got an erection every time I saw her?"
"Yes," replies Jeff with a laugh
"Well," says Paul, straightening up, "I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out,
and she agreed." 
"That's great!" says Jeff, "When are you going out?"
"I went to meet her this evening," continues Paul, "but I was worried I'd get an erection
again. So I got some duct tape and taped my penis to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn't show.
"Sensible" says Jeff.
"So I get to her door," says Paul, "and I rang her doorbell. She answered it in the
sheerest, tiniest dress you ever saw."
"And what happened then?"
(Paul slumps back over the bar again.)

"I kicked her in the face."

an oldie but a goody !!

:bad

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

This can't be real, can it ??

:ImaPoser  :icon_eek:  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Mustang