News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humour

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 04, 2011, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I just had to share this with someone... not a joke but funny all the same.

I have two disabled granddaughters, one of which, Lexie, is in a wheelchair, but as bright as a button. they are both nearly four.  My daughter had them with her at the shops today and Lexie spotted a woman that caught her attention for some reason and said in a very loud voice "Hello lady".  the lady looked, saw the wheelchair and quickly looked away, but Lexie doesn't give up easily.  In and even louder voice she said, "Hey.....Lady....   I said HELLO!!!"

Everyone around laughed except the subject  :bad

She'll do alright, that one.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

A fellow Range anorak just told me about a homemade security sign he noticed in the back window of an old Defender at a recent meet up.

"NO OIL IS KEPT IN THIS VEHICLE OVERNIGHT"
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Or the sign on the back that says.....'honk if anything falls off'
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Or the ones seen in our daft french cars:

No Cheese or Baguettes left in this vehicle overnight
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

I liked my 'scrappage scheme survivor' sticker on my old XJ rat.

John Stenhouse

Quote from: JayDub on August 22, 2015, 09:57:55 PM
I liked my 'scrappage scheme survivor' sticker on my old XJ rat.

Wish there had been a few more
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Keep the shed locked  :nod
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

The chap I spanner for bought a ZXR400 to run at Geddine (actually it might have been a 600, memory fading etc...)  last year and still hasn't told his wife.  She keeps asking when his mate Andy is picking his bike up..... :augie
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JoeDirt

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 07, 2016, 01:01:19 PM
The chap I spanner for bought a ZXR400 to run at Geddine (actually it might have been a 600, memory fading etc...)  last year and still hasn't told his wife.  She keeps asking when his mate Andy is picking his bike up..... :augie

Is Andy his imaginary friend or a chap named denial?

Bixxer Bob

He's another of the race team  :icon_wink:

KuzzinKenny

Don't get my started on this guy  :kboom

http://www.huntjeremy.co.uk

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Seeing this: :cp reminds me of the story about the policeman on intersection observation duty here. He watched a driver roll through the intersection instead of stopping as instructed by the very visible STOP sign.

So he pulled the driver over and asked why he had not stopped. The driver replied "Well at least I slowed down." The policeman, wishing to elucidate the traffic law asked the driver to get out of the car, and proceeded to smack him on the head with his truncheon.

"Ow, ow, ow... stop, stop, STOP", said the car driver.

To which the policemen replied, "Would you like me to stop or just slow down?"
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

Ya canny wack a gid cat video  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

Priceless !!  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

KK