News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "BruKen"I'm lost here. When is the meetup and where is it? I'm pretty much game for joining but trying to follow this thread gave me a sore head.
Hi BruKen, try going back to page1, All will be revealed  :!:    :D
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

BruKen

Ah, yes. Errrr, ummmm.... look! A squirrel!

BruKen

At the risk of being shot. Do I book and pay through the weblink or organiser? Ya, hey, I'm coming along again but won't be doing any heavy offroading. Last years collateral damage serves a healthy warning. 400lbs plus plenty pigs don't fly.

NeilD

yep book and pay direct with campsite.. might take a coupel of phonecalls... think aedj was after when/if peopel were having evening meal in pub so he could let them know..

off roading.. nah..   :D

BruKen

Well I will definitely eat Saturday, but will probably be too late to eat on the Friday. So dinner for 1 please.

blacktiger

Quote from: "BruKen"Well I will definitely eat Saturday, but will probably be too late to eat on the Friday. So dinner for 1 please.

So is this what it should look like?

blacktiger + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
nickcalne, + 2 Meals
Mat-tiger1 + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
aesdj + 2 meals & booked and paid in full.
NeilD + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
BB + 4 meals & booked and paid in full
rf9rider + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
Metalguru + 2 meals & booked and paid in full
CoolHandLuke + 2 meals
TheclownCrusty,2 meals please & booked with deposit paid.
NKL + 2 meals, booked and paid in full.
BruKen + 1 meal (Sat only).........booked?????? Paid??????

You know where we'll be though, yes? The pub is 5 minutes walk to the east of the campsite.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

NKL

Don't forget to mention Tiger Triple when you book the campsite to get the reduced rate,
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

BruKen

OK, I've booked. Very nice old gal who didn't know quite where we'd be staying, but knew that we were the "Tiger Club" and asked if I knew any of you by name so I could be matched against it and put in the correct field.

Apparently none of you have booked in under your forum names  :evil:  and she was quite disbelieving when I gave aesdj as an example and made me look like a prat when she said pronounce it! But she took my bucks anyway. Business over, we had a virtual coffee and chin wag and mutually agreed that the Black Tiger must be the lead exotic dancer of the troupe

They do know we are a hairy biker convention, right?

blacktiger

Quote from: "BruKen"Apparently none of you have booked in under your forum names :evil:  and she was quite disbelieving when I gave aesdj as an example and made me look like a prat when she said pronounce it! But she took my bucks anyway. Business over, we had a virtual coffee and chin wag and mutually agreed that the Black Tiger must be the lead exotic dancer of the troupe

They do know we are a hairy biker convention, right?

We like to be incognito.

The nearest I get to exotic is lycra shorts under my riding kit.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

NKL

Must admit she seemed a bit confused when I booked.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

metalguru

Quote from: "NKL"Don't forget to mention Tiger Triple when you book the campsite to get the reduced rate,

Nuff said  :ImaPoser

As for exotic these fishnets make me itch....must be the fish or the gaffer tape!
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "BruKen"Business over, we had a virtual coffee and chin wag and mutually agreed that the Black Tiger must be the lead exotic dancer of the troupe

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

theclowncrusty

Reading the last few post i am not sure what i am getting into here? You mean i wont be totally out of place with my fetish rubber gimpsuit then?
Crusty :shock:  :?  :twisted:

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "theclowncrusty"Reading the last few post i am not sure what i am getting into here? You mean i wont be totally out of place with my fetish rubber gimpsuit then?
Crusty :shock:  :?  :twisted:
I'm sure you'll fit right in :shock:  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

The group photos of this event are going to be something else  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint