News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akendall1966

Quote from: "BONANZA"Yes but we did win in the end :D  Hope you got it sorted properly once you got home :lol:

Sadly NFF - switch checked out ok once home, rewired it, sealed it back up and has been back on the bike ever since without issue.
----AK-----

Kev Ash

I just thought I'd register interest in the UK Tiger Meet and say hello at the same time. Some of you visit my own website, ashonbikes.com so you'll know I'm a bike journalist, and lucky me, I've just collected an 800XC from Hinckley today as my long term test bike.

It's well specced, with the Triumph panniers, ABS, heated grips, Arrows exhaust and spots, it's orange, and hopefully I'll be putting quite a few miles on it, though I do also have a long term Multistrada (that's a foreign bike...) which needs firing up now and then too.

As for the meet, I'm not sure yet, but the will is there, I just hope the diary plays along too. You did say beer and 19 year old girls?

Cheers!

akendall1966

Quote from: "Kev Ash"I've just collected an 800XC from Hinckley today as my long term test bike.
Cheers!

As its a freebiee...We'll draw up a rota to have a go on it then :D  :D
----AK-----

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Kev Ash"I just thought I'd register interest in the UK Tiger Meet and say hello at the same time. Some of you visit my own website, ashonbikes.com so you'll know I'm a bike journalist, and lucky me, I've just collected an 800XC from Hinckley today as my long term test bike.

It's well specced, with the Triumph panniers, ABS, heated grips, Arrows exhaust and spots, it's orange, and hopefully I'll be putting quite a few miles on it, though I do also have a long term Multistrada (that's a foreign bike...) which needs firing up now and then too.

As for the meet, I'm not sure yet, but the will is there, I just hope the diary plays along too. You did say beer and 19 year old girls?

Cheers!

Foreign??? when I saw Jinks servicing it looked to have UK plates on  :D

And my mate would love to sell me a Ducati and get rid of my old poxy tiger,but jeeze thats a long story!!

aesdj

Quote from: "Kev Ash"I just thought I'd register interest in the UK Tiger Meet and say hello at the same time. I'm a bike journalist, and lucky me, I've just collected an 800XC from Hinckley today as my long term test bike.

Cheers!
Welcome Kev. I hope you can make it, it'll be nice to see you and the XC on one wheel pulling into the site. And as for the girls the more eye candy the better I say.

blacktiger

Quote from: "Kev Ash"You did say beer and 19 year old girls?

Cheers!

The beer's a given. The pub's in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide. I made sure of that.
The 19 year olds? Maybe if you're lucky but they might be 18 year olds. :wink:

Glad to see you found us Kev.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

blacktiger

Quote from: "akendall1966"
Quote from: "Kev Ash"I've just collected an 800XC from Hinckley today as my long term test bike.
Cheers!

As its a freebiee...We'll draw up a rota to have a go on it then :D  :D

Bagsy I'm first................ :D

blacktiger

Quote from: "akendall1966"Sadly NFF - switch checked out ok once home, rewired it, sealed it back up and has been back on the bike ever since without issue.

It was probably allergic to clover. :shock:

fret

Hmmm. Could possibly attend, but the 24th clashes with Scropfest, a Triumph Torque event that has been going on for yonks.

NeilD

Quote from: "fret"Hmmm. Could possibly attend, but the 24th clashes with Scropfest, a Triumph Torque event that has been going on for yonks.

isnt Scrop(ostrich)Fest June... this ones July...  :P

blacktiger

Quote from: "NeilD"
Quote from: "fret"Hmmm. Could possibly attend, but the 24th clashes with Scropfest, a Triumph Torque event that has been going on for yonks.

isnt Scrop(ostrich)Fest June... this ones July...  :P

Well, based on this http://www.triumphtorque.com/messageboa ... -Poll.aspx it's June 24th~25th so you're OK to visit Wiltshire with us in July. No excuses now! :wink:

akey

Sorry Guys I am gonna have to bow out of this meet, I have a Royal Brittish Legion event to help out with.

Heres hoping the weather stays for you guys and you have a great time.

tomski

G'day all, I'm a newbie to the forum so to introduce myself, i'm Tom a middle aged aussie now living for good in the UK, surrey to be exact :)
just bought meself a 'new' steamer had one before and sold it as was going abroad for a while so very pleased to have one once again!
so if ok, would like to come along and 'blow the froff off a couple' on the weekend of the 23rd   :D

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "tomski"G'day all, I'm a newbie to the forum so to introduce myself, i'm Tom a middle aged aussie now living for good in the UK, surrey to be exact :)
just bought meself a 'new' steamer had one before and sold it as was going abroad for a while so very pleased to have one once again!
so if ok, would like to come along and 'blow the froff off a couple' on the weekend of the 23rd   :D

Sure, I think everyone is welcome, even Aussies  :D

Bixxer Bob

Anyone arranged the weather yet?  And welcome Tomski, it should be a good weekend.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...