News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015..where when etc... the serious stuff!

Started by threepot, February 05, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

Still need the 3 bunks for fri & sat night.

Getting the ferry to Southampton to arrive there by 10am. So should be in South Wales for about midday, mid Wales about 2-3pm after we've taken the long route through the Brecons.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

I make it 5 bunking?? So our provisional  booking covers that for now. But there is room for 2 more. Its booked for the Fri and Sat. I'm up for both. Please confirm yourselves,so I can clear it with the lamb and flag OK.

Myself + friend?
GavD +1
GeoffW
PeteH
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

Quote from: GavD on May 27, 2015, 09:54:27 PM
Still need the 3 bunks for fri & sat night.

Getting the ferry to Southampton to arrive there by 10am. So should be in South Wales for about midday, mid Wales about 2-3pm after we've taken the long route through the Brecons.

Gav,looks like your R3 friend is coming?? Would you like me to book the 3 bed bunkhouse for you?? It has a double,and single bed.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

Quote from: threepot on May 27, 2015, 10:04:50 PM
Gav,looks like your R3 friend is coming?? Would you like me to book the 3 bed bunkhouse for you?? It has a double,and single bed.

We're not THAT good mates.

You've got me as GavD +1, but it's me +2(an R3 & a Speed Triple).

threepot

That makes 6. I'll check with them tomorrow.  The main bunkhouse may sleep 6?
We can decide on an evening meal on Saturday when we meet.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

Quote from: John Stenhouse on May 27, 2015, 08:13:08 PM
That sounds like a plan, see you there for about 6?

No probs John, see you then :thumbsup

If anyone's heading across from the East via the Cannock or M54 area on the Friday afternoon let me know & we'll hook up & travel down together.  :wheel
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

GavD

TP,

Any news on the bunkhouse? If needs be, my 2 mates will take the double/single combo and I'll go in the 5 berth.

I'm sorry but there's no way any of us would accept sharing the double!!

JayDub

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser
Come on now, we're all men of the world....
....TP would probably be happy to double-up  :icon_biggrin:

threepot

I've just txd my friend to check if he's coming? He's a bus driver,so its not easy for him to book time off.I think the 2 bunkhouses sleeps 8? but that includes the double bed!  If he comes,thats 7. I can then book the 2 rooms.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

Graham

Hi everyone.
I wonder if you would mind if I tagged along.
I tried to go to the weekend in 2013, but circumstances prevailed against me.  This year is should be OK for me and as I live in Bristol, it's only a short ride to Wales.
I have just booked a room in the Lamb and Flag.  It seems incredibly cheap and I like my home comforts these days, so I will leave my tent behind.
I can easily arrive at midday on Friday.
Has anyone agreed a meeting place for those who can get there at midday?
Are we all eating together for the evenings and if you have already booked a large table, can you include me please.
Although I am pretty IT competent, I have only ever posted once before, so I hope this works!
BTW I have had a Girly for about 7 years
Graham

threepot

Great that your joining us Graham. I think a few will be there on Fri,so we'll arrange something for that day asswell. As for a rendezvous,I guess we'll sort something out nearer the date.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

Hi Graham, welcome aboard! :icon_salut: John & I will be down there on Friday afternoon & are looking to meet up in Ty Morgan's bar around 6. Nothing planned as far as food for Friday as yet, but you're welcome to join us if you like!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

threepot

Hi all. I've just spoken to the lamb and flag,the main bunkhouse sleeps 6. So I think that should be enough for us? They are prepared to hold the smaller one below,but only for a few days! So I'll leave it until Wednesday. So anyone wanting to join after,will just have hope it's still available,or make other arrangements.
Would you like me to book their function room for an evening meal on the Fri,Sat,or both?

Also,who intends getting there by lunchtime on Fri? We could have a rideout in the afternoon if you like?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

My lunchtime is around 1pm  :pimp and if you're planning to do the B4518, I will have just ridden that on the way there  :icon_mrgreen:
but don't let that stop you  :icon_biggrin: