News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015..where when etc... the serious stuff!

Started by threepot, February 05, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Graham

I would definitely be up for a ride on Friday afternoon and think it a good idea to book the function room.  It would be good to all eat together and maybe have the odd beer or two or three :icon_biggrin:
Graham

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Graham on June 01, 2015, 10:25:39 PM
It would be good to all eat together and maybe have the odd beer or two or three :icon_biggrin:

:iagree I like this guy already!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

PeteH

I'll be down Friday afternoon via the A483 from Newtown then cutting across from Crossgates, just need to sort the front brakes out first but that's another thread  :sleepy1
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: PeteH on May 19, 2015, 01:39:56 AM
Back to the serious stuff.....Threepot, have you got a route sorted and did Matt get in touch about a bit off roading? also whats the score with the digs? do we need to get in touch and leave a deposit etc...
Also, who`s going from this end or via this end on the Friday ??

Hi Guys  :wave I had this sent through for some trails around Rhayader from a contact in the TRF & wondered if they would be of any use?
The .MMO file can be opened in GPS visualizer http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/ or the .KMZ file can be opened in Google earth.
I haven't scouted them myself as yet, but let me know what you think & if anyone would be willing to give them a go Friday afternoon or Sunday? :wheel

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

I have a friend who would like to join us, He rides a 2000 Tiger - a really nice, pleasant guy who doesn't talk bikes so much but prefers to just ride, he doesn't really have access to a PC so hence not joining the TT forum. He would be a camper so no accommodation arrangements needed, would there any objections?

threepot

None at all JD :thumbsup
I'm still holding the 2nd bunkhouse,but I don't think we'll need it ? I make it 6 bunking?? Not long to go now :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Quote from: JayDub on June 09, 2015, 11:10:23 AM
Thanks fellas.... just 24 sleeps! Oh and the small matter of being on the wrong continent at the moment  :icon_mrgreen:

Fixed it for Ya!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

John Stenhouse

I've got to get back from France next week, that was all.

JayDub

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Can I have a hi viz vest too please? How much do we owe you?