News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

what kind of helmet do you wear?

Started by aeronca, April 17, 2009, 09:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"erm - 'blokes' is probably overstating it,  and they aren't real bikers.... :oops:

Ooooh .... get you in your leather trousers sweetie  :pottytrain2  :love10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Morning Sin,  where you been hiding? :icon_scratch
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

OT Secret, more to be revealed later  :wink:  Nothing to do with leatehr trousers or pink helmets.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

abruzzi

Quote from: "Sabertooth"In all truthfulness, I want it to be absolutely OBVIOUS that a woman is riding my Tiger.   8)

You mean like this:

Geof

Sabertooth

Quote from: "abruzzi"
Quote from: "Sabertooth"In all truthfulness, I want it to be absolutely OBVIOUS that a woman is riding my Tiger.   8)

You mean like this:

Geof

LOL!!  Yeah, well... I don't really have a "blinking beacon" kind of personality, but I do appreciate it in others!!!

I guess I'd like to get a double take here and there... but blatant stares aren't really for me.  :)
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange