News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I bought another one!

Started by rf9rider, September 18, 2011, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Supersprox sprockets arrived today, fitted and torqued up.
Very light, so should save a few kilo`s  :lol:

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"ere, did you take those pics at my parents house. that looks like their consevatory :lol:

First lot were in our conservatory, second lot in the garage.
Your parents must have the same taste in the decor as my wife!  :lol:

Bob Tosi

great looking sprockets. where did you get them?  Wish I had found that source before I did mine this year.  Is the weight difference very much from stock?
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Mustang

Quote from: "Bob Tosi"great looking sprockets. where did you get them?  Wish I had found that source before I did mine this year.  Is the weight difference very much from stock?

http://www.supersproxusa.com/products.php?cat=1923

ummm don't you understand how GOOGLE works? this took all of about 30 seconds to find   :shock:

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bob Tosi"great looking sprockets. where did you get them?  Wish I had found that source before I did mine this year.  Is the weight difference very much from stock?

I reckon the rear weighs less than half the original, supposed to last longer too.
Looks a lot better too  :lol:

rf9rider

Using Legend TT yokes/triple trees on the front end conversion on this one, with help from ROB, the clock mount lugs get in the way of the cable routing, so i chopped them off and had them powdercoated.
When i`ve made sure they fit ok, i`m having them re done as the finish isn`t too good.

The yokes as they came

With lugs cut off

And back from the powdercoaters

rf9rider

Decided the wheels will look too black, so added a little colour!
Reckon they look better and will go well with the new paintjob i have planned  8)

And thats it for a couple of weeks, off on holiday in the morning  :D

rybes

those wheels are lookin a bit yummy mate. cant wait to get mine done.
have a good hols  :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"those wheels are lookin a bit yummy mate. cant wait to get mine done.
have a good hols  :D

Thanks mate, can`t wait to get them fitted and get the bike painted and finished!  :lol:

rf9rider

Back from holiday, new front brake discs were delivered, but wrong ones.
Was hoping to have the wheels fitted this week, but have to sort out discs on Monday when shop is open  :lol:
Good news was both bikes fired right up after sitting for a couple of weeks.

rf9rider

New discs arrived today  :D

All fitted with new stainless, polished rotor bolts (cost a fortune!)

Just need to arrange for the mobile tyre fitter to come and fit and balance the tyres.

rybes

thee lookin nice mate  8)

me, jealous ?? never  :lol:

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"thee lookin nice mate  8)

me, jealous ?? never  :lol:

Makes up for me losing out on that Corbin you outbid me on!  :lol:

rybes

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "rf9rider"...Just need to arrange for the mobile tyre fitter to come and fit and balance the tyres....

Nick from Folksworth by any chance?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...