News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Reibers tiger rebuild

Started by rybes, March 04, 2010, 01:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

PM me his number when you get a minute, Cheers  :)

rybes

well been a busy bee again. got some bits made up in stainless to replace the rusty ol crappy ones. and got the patent plate riveted back on. i got pics but apparntly ive reached my upload limit, gutted or what. so ya jus gunna hve to use ya imagination :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

Quick get yourself a free PhotoBucket account or Mustnag will be round to give you a stiff talking to, I'm still smarting  :wink:

What size are the rivets for the patent plate? Got mine too but didn't get rivets with it.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Quick get yourself a free PhotoBucket account or Mustnag will be round to give you a stiff talking to, I'm still smarting  :wink:

rybes

cheers sin :D  not a photobucket account but it works. looks like i got there jus before mustang had to use a big stick on me :lol:

the small bits n brackets made up

new engine gaurd plate i made from brushed stainless.

plate fitted.

patent plate fitted

you need this link sin http://www.worldoftriumph.com/section.p ... d617292018 no.34 in the list

now jus waitin for more bits to turn up n a dry warm day to paint me exhaust and its almost there :D

Mustang

Quote from: "rybes"cheers sin :D  not a photobucket account but it works. looks like i got there jus before mustang had to use a big stick on me :lol:

the small bits n brackets made up

new engine gaurd plate i made from brushed stainless.

plate fitted.

patent plate fitted

you need this link sin http://www.worldoftriumph.com/section.p ... d617292018 no.34 in the list

now jus waitin for more bits to turn up n a dry warm day to paint me exhaust and its almost there :D

wanna give us your login info so we can see the pics too  :ImaPoser

rybes

eh ? when i done it it came up with the pics. gutted  :oops:  dunno what happened there.
sorry for advertisin another forum. i dint mean too was an accident, sorry  :?
ill try n sort it tmora.   :wink:

NeilD

same problem as when I linked to pictures that had been uploaded on to the TRat site, you still had to be logged on (or be a member) there to view them here  :?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "rybes"cheers sin :D  not a photobucket account but it works. looks like i got there jus before mustang had to use a big stick on me :lol:

Too late  :pottytrain2  :lol:

I am behind now, the workshop I use one of the two mechanics resigned leaving my prize guy on his own with a shed load of backlog  :(

Guess the  :friday will be on me  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

been nice weather recently so i aint been sat in front of this thing so much, so i posted no pics. wish i had cos i got tons to post now. all resized now jus gotta upload em n ill be postin em.

watch this space

rybes

can someone tell me if you can see all the pics in my post. if you cant can you tell me the last pic you can see and ill get em all sorted as im in a picture postin frenzy :lol: thanks

BruKen

rf9rider

Last pic i can see is the pile of goodies on your carpet.  :)

rybes

cheers :D now, are they triumph or hyperpro goodies ? hopefully ill get the pics posted up tnite ;)

rf9rider

They`re the ones in the Triumph bags.  :)