News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Reibers tiger rebuild

Started by rybes, March 04, 2010, 01:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beernard

G'day, Rybes. Have loved your escapades over some time. More power to you! I have a question inspired by your mention of the importance of the brake lever's position in the bloody, stinking  bleeding of the system. Have struggled for many years to get a good feel on the lever. Would you elaborate on the required technique, please? Regards, Beernard.
Ripper, woke up again.

rybes

cheers beernard. my advice, get someone else to do it  :icon_lol: what ive found works is blled it as normall till ya get out all the air as best as ya can. then once a week id re bleed em and always get air out again. takes a few weeks but eventually ya get a good lever. jus rememeber if ya got adjustable levers make sure its at its widest settin.  :icon_redface: makes all the differnce
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bixxer Bob

Weather's good tomorrow if you fancy a run over, I'm stuck in the house waiting for the roofer :icon_confused:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Beernard

Thanks, Rybes. I'll give the system a go.
Regards, Beernard
Ripper, woke up again.