News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I bought another one!

Started by rf9rider, September 18, 2011, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"do you want me to tell ya  :lol:

Noooooooooo

And the sun is out, warm and dry, always happens when i get the Tiger in bits  :roll:

rybes

im now off out on mine too get some head bearins and use this sun wisely  8)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"im now off out on mine too get some head bearins and use this sun wisely  8)

:pottytrain2

rybes

rf9rider

Well Chaps, two major milestones reached today, my 1000th post on here, and i got the bodywork back from the painters (just waiting for the airbox cover panels, ready next week)  :D

Late home from work, so straight out into the garage and fitted the panels, finally finished at 1-45am  :lol:

Pics taken in the dark garage doesn`t really do the paintwork justice, i`ll have to post some more taken in the sunlight (if we ever get any)

Here she is, almost finished.  :)

And finally, the original petrol cap was looking a bit old and tired, so fitted a billet racing cap, made for the Yamaha R1, it fits the Tiger, just needs the Tiger rubber that fits under the cap trimming a little

Sin_Tiger

Man that looks absolutely Brilliant, can hardly wait to see the daylight pictures. Respect for sticking with your vision.  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

matts23

Best looking steamer I have ever seen.  I have been collecting Girly body panels to have a white Girly for awhile now.  Hopefully this summer I will have fresh paint.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

rybes

oooooooooooooooooooooooo now that looks nice  8)  i was wonderin how that was gunna turn out in white n red. looks the dogs mate  8)  8)
as soon as i get back were def gunna have t go for chips. i wanna see this beast

GavD

WOW

Wish I had the time, ability and patience to create something that nice.

Well done sir
 :thumbsup

What about the Digger seat?

Gav
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

rf9rider

Quote from: "GavD"WOW

Wish I had the time, ability and patience to create something that nice.

Well done sir
 :thumbsup

What about the Digger seat?

Gav

Thanks all for the comments  :oops:

My spare seat is at Diggers, should be done next week as he`s fairly busy at the moment.

BruKen

Lovely jubbly. So white DOES suit a tigger eh? Very nice indeed, well done that man  :icon_salut

NeilD

yep looks good - definately think those original style graphics work better than what you were thinking about..  8)

rf9rider

Quote from: "NeilD"yep looks good - definately think those original style graphics work better than what you were thinking about..  8)

Thanks all, yup, went through quite a few ideas with the graphics before deciding on those.  :)

Rocinante

Wow! Well done and beyond.

It leaves me with a kind of rat bike feeling towards my own hack...
 :oops:

But inspiring it is...
Dag
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?